The Sweep Account allows your business to earn interest on money not being used for daily operations. It sets a daily target balance for your business and automatically "sweeps" the remaining money to or from an investment account. It’s an easy and a smart money-management tool.
- Earn interest on money that is not used for operations
- Automatic transfer of funds
- Pre-determined target balance
- Amount over chosen balance sweeps into Goldman Sachs investment account
- Amount under chosen balance sweeps from Goldman Sachs investment account to maintain operating expenses
- Funds held by the bank for Goldman Sachs investment accounts are not deposits of the bank and are not FDIC insured
- Visa® business credit cards*
- Business loans and lines of credit*
- Long-term real estate financing*
- Cash management services
- PinnBank for Business—24-hour online banking
- PinnDocs—Electronic statement delivery
For more information or to sign up, contact your local Pinnacle Bank today.
*Subject to credit approval.
| Not FDIC Insured
|| No Bank Guarantee
|| May Lose Value|
Not a Deposit
Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
Investments are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or other obligations of Pinnacle Bank, are not guaranteed by Pinnacle Bank, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal invested.